Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Can't Wait

Well, only a couple of weeks left until deer gun season starts. I put up my blind last night and hopefully it will be in a good spot. I put it in roughly the same spot that I shot a doe a couple of years ago, I am just waiting on the big Buck.

Does anyone elso hunt out there. I would like to here some stories, whether it is funny or scary what ever let me hear em.

On another note, classes are over half way done and I can't wait for that to get done with. You can only take so much the the same stuff over and over and over, but that is what needs to be done.

Well have a great day everyone (mainly myself and CUG since we are the only two that read this thing) :)

Millman

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

I'll blogroll you if you reciprocate; deal?

Oh, and you should link to Dr. Phat Tony, too.

Props!

6:58 PM  
Blogger millman said...

Thanks D, not a problem. Yeah DPT has a great site also.

7:04 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Hope you get a big one, Millman!!!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Play Games at AddictingGames