Tuesday, October 11, 2005

This just sucks...

I am a big sports fanatic, love football more college than pro but I still love my Browns. I love NASCAR, GO GORDON. But this year it just sucks, my Buckeyes are sucking (but, so is the team from up north HA!!!) and the Browns are the Browns. But one thing I can always count on was Gordon, and guess what? Not this year. Now the only thing have left for this year is hoping to bag a huge Turdy point buck. Lets hope this is my year for that.

Millman

3 Comments:

Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Don't forget the Bengals! :)

7:43 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Hope you get the buck, BTW!

7:44 PM  
Blogger millman said...

Forget about who? There is no other team in Ohio than the Browns...you could say the Bungals are from Ky for all I care...

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Play Games at AddictingGames