Monday, September 19, 2005

What the heck?

Has anyone heard the latest and greatest by Cindy (oblivian) Sheehan? This is an outrage, we need to stand up and speak up about the lies that this woman is protraing. Well, I want to take the rifle and pistol that is on the conservative uaw guy's web blog and sit one mile away and bang, one shot one kill.

Well if anyone is actually reading this besides myself, I ask that if you know a person that is in the military let them know that this place is for them to speak their minds. No matter what it is.

Millman

2 Comments:

Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Man I can't stand her!

3:16 PM  
Blogger millman said...

Dude you are so right, every time I see her I want to get my 12 gauge.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Play Games at AddictingGames