Thursday, September 22, 2005

Boot Camp, Parris Island

I spent my 13 weeks at MCRD Parris Island, the best time of my life mind you, getting my A_ _ kicked every day. From the first day there was a smokey always in my face and if they weren't it was a sand flee going into every orfic it possibly could, which drove me crazy. Of course I was in the 3rd B L company OOHRAY!!! I love spending time on the rifle range shooting my rifle, love the gas chamber and actually did it twice. I'm not crazy but it was fun.

As I look back being out of the corp I miss the the packed that everyone had. I love the corp, there is not one person out there can tell me that my beloved corp is a bad thing. Screw you Cindy Sheehan, Mike (rolly polly) (eat) Moore, screw you John F'en Kerry, don't mess with my boys that are over there doing what they love for your stinking butt. ARGH!!! YOU PISS ME OFF.

(I need a break drink my coffee watch some cartoons)

Sorry they just piss me off, I love the corp. If you know anything about the corp, the 3rd battalion is the best, no I am not biased at all. My only regret is not going over seas, I never did a tour I always stayed in the states a shame I know but I never had the chance.

So lets keep lifting up our men and women and if you see one shake their hand or pat them on their back. As long as we are behind our men and women we will prevail.


Which MRE do you like? Or is it just the goodies inside? Marines Magizine has a poll (http://www.marines.mil/marinelink/mcn2000.nsf/SurveyMRE10) of which is the best. I loved all of them.

Millman

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I always kinda liked the 4 fingers of death.

7:57 AM  
Blogger millman said...

Yes those little rascals always packed a punch didn't they? Never can forget the Tobasco sauce, mmm, yummy.

9:45 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Well done, Millman.
Keep on blogging!!!

8:18 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

POST SOMETHING!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Play Games at AddictingGames