Thursday, October 13, 2005

This is why we need to stop the LIBS

EAST BRUNSWICK, N.J. (AP) - A veteran central New Jersey high school football coach has resigned after being told by school officials he could no longer lead his team in pregame prayer.

This is from foxsports.com, this verteran coach had to quit because of a prayer they did before every game. You know what, I am sick of seeing this happen across our country. I am going to pray when I want and to my God if you don't like it, then take it up with God. I tell you what, I will help you with that, "say hello to my little friend." Meet my .50 cal.

Oh wait you don't believe in God, boy I can't wait to sit in Heaven and just laugh at those who didn't want me to pray.

It just makes me sick that when I swore into the Marines, I swore to uphold the constitution and guess what YOU SICK INDIVIDUALS, the constitution was wrote by men serving the God that made this world.

The Democraps say they are for the people, well the majority of this country that is legal are christians, as the last presidential election told. So why does the minority (like ACLU) always keep winning. Just makes me sick. I am so glad that there are people like CUG, Dr. Phat Tony to keep me sane.

You suck Demobrats

Millman

1 Comments:

Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

We're all in this together bro...

Talk, vote, keep on blogging!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Play Games at AddictingGames