Friday, September 16, 2005

My first Blog

Greetings everyone, although no one will see this but hey I am cool now. This site is a sounding board for Military personnel. I want to hear the good things that are happening in our military. Being a veteran myself I know what goes on and am very proud of our country and military. Give em' all you got and semper fi.

What is all the crap that we hear about how military families hate the war? What a bunch of BS, all I hear out of the horses mouth is that they love being over there and think that it is the right thing to do. But what do we hear over here, a bunch of sissy loving tree hugging don't hurt anyone cry about WAR.

Any ways I am going on a tangent here, my purpose is to hear what the MEN AND WOMEN are saying and not the media. So please let me hear from you and your stories good or bad.

millman

1 Comments:

Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Wow!
Great first post. Your sincerity is touching.
Thank you for your service to our country, too!
I hope this blog turns out to be all you hope for! :)

jimmyb
(CUG)

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Play Games at AddictingGames