Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Homosexuality destabilized socitey: Vatican paper

Well the vatican has stood by what it stands for and has come out with the release that restricted the access of homosexual men to the Roman Catholic prieshood.

Of course there will be people (libs, homosexuals and supporters) saying that religious people hate homosexuals. Well let me tell you right now, I am a christian, I 100% agree with the vatican but I don't hate homosexuals. I don't agree with the lifestyle.

I had a friend in the Marines, he was gay, I did not hate him, I was still his friend and I never stopped hanging out with him because of this. I told him straight up, you flirt or try anything, then I will have to use force. But of course he never did.

I would have to say this is great. Here is a quote from the article. "It said homosexuality was a 'sexual tendency and not an identity'." Wow people are going to go crasy over this.

Let me know what you think? I have recently changed my setting so anyone can leave a comment.


Millman

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see what the problem is, since celibacy is a requirement for preisthood, what does it matter if someone is a celibate homosexual or a celibate heterosexual?

However, the church as the right to limit who they accept. As long as they don't attack homosexuals or the rights of homosexuals, then I won't critique them for what they decide to do within their own religion.

Although the thing with the gluten-allergic girl who was denied communion because they wouldn't allow a gluten free wafer... That sorta gave me the creeps.

10:01 AM  
Blogger millman said...

It is not only the celibacy but also being a gay priest is what they don't want. It is against what the Bible teaches about this issue.

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there have been gays, there are gays, there will be gays.

but i'm glad pope benedict has a spine and is beginning to stand up for morals again.

mlah

12:14 AM  
Blogger millman said...

Very pleased to see you here mlah, and you are very right about that. They will be here for ever.

I am also glad that the pope has stood up and fought back, as christians we should all do this and stand up for what we believe in.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Play Games at AddictingGames