Thursday, November 17, 2005

Almost Here

Well it is almost here, meaning Saturday. Thousands of people are going to be glued to the TV screen to watch 'THE GAME'.

I will be one of those and I tell you what I can't wait. I know that all around us there are things going around us like, Bird flr, politics and weather or not CUG is finally going to flip his lid and whack a Liberal. Or that Moonbatty will ever stop being batty or Karen will ever just Believe.

But this Game is more than just a game. It is everything for this weekend. At the moment that I wake up on Saturday my mind will think of nothing but O-H-I-O. That sounds a little selfish and selfcentered and really in my belief I should not be doing it but man this is the Ohio State and scUM game.

For those of you who aren't into football, try to watch this game. The hatred is so deep, just pours out everytime one of us bleeds.

At my job my headquarters is in the state from up North in Detriot. Of course this week is all hyped up but next week could be either heaven or hell. If Ohio State wins, oh yeah baby it is on. All the people in my contact list will have a nice email on Monday morning rubbing it in. (about 50 to 75 people) If Ohio State loses, I will get this many emails on Monday and then have to live with this people calling me and calling me and calling me

So as of now you all known who I am cheering for.



O--------H--------I---------O

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I came over from Moonbatty's. Didn't realize you were in Ohio too. :)

O-H-I-O!! Go Buckeyes!

5:43 PM  
Blogger millman said...

Yeah I am up close to the border (which sucks) but Go Buckeyes!!!!

Pleasure to have you stop by.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Play Games at AddictingGames