Monday, November 14, 2005

Apologies

Has anyone did any thing in there life and regret it later?

Here is a little story...

I read a post on Moonbatty's site last week, I felt compelled to comment on a story. This is the actual comment left by MB. "*laughs* JimmyB, you Ãre an amusing guy. Welcome to moonbattery. Hopefully some day you’ll cease to be misguided yourself. "

Then my comment was this, "I guess when you look at the word being used “misguided doesn't that mean you are being guided by someone or something?
With that said, we are all misguided, libs are misguided by their leaders, while us GOPers are misguided by ours.
I am glad I am the the latter, if I wasn’t led by the Lord Jesus Christ, I might be on your side MB.
Good job CUG, keep up the good work."


Of course when someone on my side, Repubs, talk about JC the Libs start to take offense. But this is not why I want to apologize to MB and others.

Over the weekend, I was convicted by the Holy Spirit about what I did last week. I was judging Karen, ilovecress and others about who they are and what they believe. And saying that what they believe is not right because they did not believe what I believed. So with that here it goes.

Karen, please accept my apology for condemning you and judging you. After thinking and listening to God, I was wrong and sincerely ask for forgiveness. I understand that you might not understand where I come from and the same for me. Sometimes I get too bold and try to push God on people when I need to just step aside and let God do His work. Once again I apologize for upsetting you and judging you.

To MB, I hope that I did not offend you too greatly and if I did I apologize to you. Jesus Christ is not just a thing to me. He is my friend and savior. There are NO words that I can say to anyone to describe the the presence of the Lord. If one has felt it, they understand that presence and if one hasn't then they don't understand. So I can go a little too far sometimes but that is just me.

Even though Faith is just Faith, we all have a little of it. I just put my Faith in God and nothing else.

Tim Standing in for Millman

2 Comments:

Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Nicely put, Millman.
You should be proud.

4:43 PM  
Blogger millman said...

Thanks CUG, It is nice to hear that. Now I need to go shoot something. HEHEHE!!!!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Play Games at AddictingGames