Thursday, November 10, 2005

Protest against Zarqawi


It's about time some Muslim states start protesting loudly against Zarqawi.

I have been waiting for this for a long time now and it is a little over do. I think we need to do this here in the USA. Here is the first protest sign that I will create, now I want to see all who are against Al Qeada-sidous (all most sounds like the tasty food with cheese and salsa, ummm yummy) to do the same.

I hopefully will see on everyones blog some sort of protest sign that they come up with. being that only a few come to this site, I expect to see one on CUG, Dr. phat Tony, conservathink and Telebush.

See if you all can beat this one.


The kid is really peeing on a Michigan vehicle, funny eh?

Millman

4 Comments:

Blogger millman said...

That is right I forgot that you hippies did that. My bad MB, but I appreciate you swinging by just like how I hope that you appreciate me swinging by yours.

4:07 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Heh.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Lilo said...

Completely off topic from a child pissing on a vehical- but would would mind defining how you plan to go about "pimping one out"?

I think I may let you better explain yourself before I I take offense and hurl nasty posts your way. You are welcome to come back by, find the little contact me section and reply.

11:39 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Happy Veterans' Day, BTW!
Thanks for your service.

We are all in you and yours debt.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Play Games at AddictingGames