Thursday, April 26, 2007

My email to Harry Reid

Mr. Senator Reid,

I want to write to you today and express my disgust of how you and the rest of your party is treating our soldiers. I am a Marine Vet, although I never served during war time I am sick of you trying to micromanage this war.

Have you ever served in the military? If you have have you ever been in during war and were you the General leading? If not please leave that to the people that should be doing it. You and the rest of your party are doing the exact same thing back in the Vietnam era, by defunding the war. Helping our enemy's, would you have done this same thing when we were fighting the Nazi's and Japan?

Please reconsider you position, support the troops and give them what they need so they can come home and leave that nation. But that can only be done when the job is done.

Thank you


Now hopefully he will actually read it but I am not going to lose any sleep over it waiting for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Play Games at AddictingGames