Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Spring

Well it is Spring and it can't get any better than this. Baseball is starting, Football spring practice is going on and Nascar is in full swing. Man I love this time of year. There is only one thing better, Fall, when college football starts.

Another good thing about spring is you can get out and lay some serious fire power down the range. Of course currently I only own a .22 ruger and a pump shot gun but it is still fun. Just to hear the *BLAST* gets my blood flowing.

My wish list:

Kimber 1911

30/06 or a .307 would be good too.

I'd really love to have that Kimber, it just looks good and it feels good in my hand. haven't shot one yet, and that is because when I do, it will mean that it is mine.

And you dirty hippies aren't taking them away from me.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

The Kimbers are gorgeous (as are most 1911's).

Let me know if you want to shoot some time. I go just about every friday.

Email me. I don't have a kimber, but I definitely have some hot 45 action (and 9mm and 22 and 357 and 38 and 40...you get the picture).

7:01 PM  
Blogger millman said...

Yeah that would be great.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Play Games at AddictingGames