Monday, March 06, 2006

post

Talking with a veteran

 

I was talking with a person that I know very well that was fifteen or sixteen during WWII and his brother was a Marine.

 

OHHRAH!!!!

 

So he brought me an newspaper article that did a clip on this mans brother.  He was all over the place, he has two purple hearts and many other medals.  He was wounded in battle and he lives today in Ohio.

 

I asked the friend of mine a couple of questions about the American people back then.

 

“So Keith tell me about the people at that time, were they complaining about the war being too long or too many of our soldiers were dying?”

 

“No not at all, they understood that we were at war and that people die and people are going for a long time so no.”

 

“Why do you think now a days people are saying those things?”

 

“People don’t realize that this is a war, things are going to happen.”

 

 

So why is this country against this?  Bush lied about WMD.  Every one else thought they had it. So shut up.

 

Where am I going I don’t know I am just getting sick of these liberal democrats and their silly antics?  I don’t know.

 

Millman

 

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Play Games at AddictingGames