Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What a friggin MORON!!!

Has anyone seen the latest tactic by the Dems? This stupid idiot Howard Dean (D) said "this idea that we're going to win the war in Iraq is an idea which is just plain wrong," Read it here.

Can you democrats be any more stupid? C'mon, this is a joke. If all Dems feel this way, you are the enemy just like the terrorists. CUG if you read this I need for you to give my some comforting words cause this just pisses me off.

Or maybe Moonbatty could give me her insight to this injustice.


Can any one of the wise bloggers out there give me some words of encouragment. These Dems all they do is cause more problems then help with them.

As a fellow Marine, I hate to see what the Dems do to this country. I am pretty sure all other military men and women feel the same way. I HATE THE DEMS!!!!!!!

Millman

5 Comments:

Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

What an asshat.
I just posted about this, too!

Great job Millman!

9:00 AM  
Blogger millman said...

He is I mean c'mon lets just kill every kid in the nation instead you friggen democrat idiot moron asshat retard moron idiot hippie tree hugger electric car drivin arstard.

Sorry went off there.

9:08 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Heh.
That's ok.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i've been saying that the level of oppostion evidenced by a lot of the left is treasonous for a long time.

aid and succour to the enemy.

mlah

11:23 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

POST SOMETHING, MILLMAN!!!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Play Games at AddictingGames